HR & accounting coordinator
San Francisco • Financial District
Are you looking to take on new challenges? Searching for a place where your hard work and
attention to detail will be valued? Need a fun environment that will make you smile? You may
have finally found what you have been searching so diligently for.
What is PIX?
PIX System is a growing San Francisco company providing industry leading secure
collaboration products serving the entertainment industry, including major film studios,
production companies, and creative talent. We are also a team of talented, cooperative
individuals who enjoy our work and the people we work with.
What Will You Do?
We are searching for a full time HR & Accounting Coordinator to assist with Human Resources,
accounting, and other administrative tasks to help ease the workload in a very active office environment. We are in the middle of a growth spurt and are in need of a little magic to help the piles disappear! If you enjoy clerical organization, navigating ever changing HR laws, creating accounting reports, people and progress then we have found the perfect candidate in you.
Your colleagues are a team of creative, intelligent people who work well together and have a
great sense of humor. This keeps the work environment motivating, fast paced and fun. When
you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile. If this is of
interest to you, then please read on!
● Assist in the on-boarding process for all employees, including completion of checklists
spanning multiple departments
● Run scheduled and adhoc reports on payroll and 401k for HR/Controller review
● AR invoice status tracking, aging reports, and friendly collection emails
● Monthly PTO reconciliations for financial close and process compliance
● Receipt tracking software data entry for credit card reconciliations
● Assist with orientation and training scheduling, with potential to develop updated and
ongoing training programs
● Review weekly time sheets for accuracy and prep for payroll entry
● Support for employee benefits questions
● Scan, file, and e-file paperwork, contracts, and other documents for all teams
● Answering the door, collecting mail, and occasional errands
● Providing afternoon coverage for kitchen stocking and cleanliness
● Special administrative or accounting projects
● Other duties as assigned by supervisor
● At least 1-2 years experience in a Human Resources, accounting, payroll or
● Experience handling confidential information
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Detail oriented, highly motivated, resourceful, and able to handle difficult situations
● Follow through on filing and checklists
● Skilled with Mac OS, Excel, new technology and creating reports
● Prefer working knowledge of HR regulations in multiple states (UK a plus!)
● Experience with Trinet or other PEO/HRIS a plus
● Exceptional vacation and holiday plan
● Competitive salary and medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Employee equity plan
● 401(k) plan with employer match
● Downtown SF close to BART, Muni, Caltrain
● Commuter Benefit Plan, Daycare / Healthcare FSA
● Lively team environment
● Perks such as personal development opportunities, health/wellness programs and team
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with PIX HR & Accounting
Coordinator in the subject line.
NOTE: There is no relocation assistance or agency fee budget available for this position.
Candidates from third party firms will NOT be considered for this opening. Candidates requiring
sponsorship will not be considered at this time. Resumes received from a third party will be
considered as no fee referrals. Our company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
and the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.