human resource assistant
San Francisco • Financial District
Are you looking to take on new challenges? Searching for a place where your hard work and
attention to detail will be valued? Need a fun environment that will make you smile? You may
have finally found what you have been searching so diligently for.
What is PIX?
PIX System is a growing San Francisco company providing industry leading secure
collaboration products serving the entertainment industry, including major film studios,
production companies, and creative talent. We are also a team of talented, cooperative
individuals who enjoy our work and the people we work with.
What Will You Do?
Reporting to the Director of People Operations, the full time Human Resources Assistant will help coordinate HR and other administrative tasks, ensuring the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department. The HR Assistant contributes to the accomplishment of HR practices and objectives to provide an engaged, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, accomplishment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
● Assist with recruiting and staffing logistics
● Assist in the orientation , on-boarding, development and training logistics for all employees, including offsite employees
● Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
● Help administer and track employee services, employee safety, welfare and wellness programs
● Run scheduled and ad-hoc reports on HR, payroll and 401(k) for HR/Controller review
● Review weekly time sheets for accuracy and prep for payroll entry
● Maintain confidential employee files and the HR filing system
● HR projects and support for employee benefits questions
● Scan, file, and e-file paperwork, contracts, and other documents for all teams
● Special HR administrative projects, such as monthly PTO reconciliations, or re-organizing our filing systems
● Other duties as assigned by supervisor
● At least 1-2 years experience in a Human Resources, payroll or
● Experience handling confidential information
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Detail oriented, highly motivated, resourceful, and able to handle difficult situations
● Self-motivated, with excellent follow through on filing and checklists
● Skilled with Mac OS, Excel, new technology and creating reports
● Prefer working knowledge of HR regulations in multiple states (UK a plus!)
● Experience with Trinet / PEO a plus
● Exceptional vacation and holiday plan
● Competitive salary and medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Employee equity plan
● 401(k) plan with employer match
● Downtown SF close to BART, Muni, Caltrain
● Commuter Benefit Plan, Daycare / Healthcare FSA
● Lively team environment
● Perks such as personal development opportunities, health/wellness programs and team
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with PIX HR Assistant
in the subject line.
NOTE: There is no relocation assistance or agency fee budget available for this position.
Candidates from third party firms will NOT be considered for this opening. Candidates requiring
sponsorship will not be considered at this time. Resumes received from a third party will be
considered as no fee referrals. Our company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
and the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.