San Francisco ● Financial District
Are you looking to take on new challenges? Searching for a place where your hard work and attention to detail will be valued? Need a fun environment that will make you smile? You may have finally found what you have been searching so diligently for.
What is PIX?
PIX System is a growing San Francisco company providing industry leading secure collaboration products serving the entertainment industry, including major film studios, production companies, and creative talent. We are also a team of talented, cooperative individuals who enjoy our work and the people we work with.
What Will You Do?
To thrive in this role, candidates will need to love variety, communicate well, be super organized and be motivated to help others succeed. We are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual, keen to develop their knowledge of business operations and contribute to the team’s success. Candidates must have a proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and deliver on deadlines.
Your colleagues are a team of creative, intelligent people who work well together and have a great sense of humor. This keeps the work environment motivating, fast paced and fun. When you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile.
● Maintain the physical environment of the office, ensuring a functional, attractive workspace
● Coordinate procurement of all office supplies including stationery, food and kitchen supplies, and furniture
● Act as liaison for SF building management and satellite offices
● Coordinate physical security with HR and building management, including entry badges and alarm calls
● Maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness throughout the day
● Run errands as required
● Coordinate event planning, lunches, snacks, and logistical support for our annual trade show
● Research projects resulting in reports and presentations as needed
● Assist with travel arrangements including flights, rental cars, and hotels on an as-needed basis
● Other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor
● 1-2+ years experience
● Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on collaboration
● Excellent written / oral communication skills
● Technologically savvy with the ability to learn new software, hardware and systems
● Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
● Highly motivated, resourceful and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Exceptional judgment in dealing with all levels of internal and client personnel
● Able to bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
● Eligible to use company Zipcar
● Competitive salary and medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Exceptional vacation and holiday plan
● Employee equity and 401(k) plans
● Downtown SF close to BART, Muni, Caltrain
● Commuter Benefit Plan, Daycare / Healthcare FSA
● Lively team environment
● Perks such as personal development opportunities, health/wellness programs and team building events
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with PIX Office Coordinator in the subject line.
NOTE: There is no relocation assistance or agency fee budget available for this position. Candidates from third party firms will NOT be considered for this opening. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered at this time. Resumes received from a third party will be considered as nofee referrals. Our company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
PIX Does not discriminate on any basis protected by federal, state or local law.